Saturday 23 March 2013

February







20 February 2013
Wednesday
Assalamualaikum and I hope you all fine today.Okay we start class today with Surah Al-Fatihah and Miss Zu said that we all are going to learn about cause and effect essay.Miss Zu told to everyone how to do this type of essay,first we must know what is the cause and what is effect,from there we can build our paragraph more smooth and don’t worry about your essay are going wrong if you follow the flow of the paragraph.
Like usually we devided into group and the we played some game,first we must saw the video infront carefully because we must  make the cause and what the effect  of it.After that we do it quickly in group ,each group member have to do that work,each member must do one paragraph at least.I do introductry paragraph, I just search the thesis statement and build the first greeting word.
After we finish do it, we submit the softcopy to Miss Zu and then we ended the class.On this day I learn how to make that type of essay and do it as a training for the final exam paper, I think that all for today, thank you.














25 February 2013
Monday
Assalamualaikum to all reader and we again today in this blog.We start today as usually we all are going to the DSP and today we must bring a laptop in this class.I don’t bring my laptop because my battery laptop not standing for a long time, when we do work using my laptop, it will take half an hour and then my laptop shutdown suddenlly, I guest that my partner for the term paper, Wasim are going to the class today, but Wasim didn’t come and I got a bad feeling about it.
After I reach the class everyone start to commenting others term paper and I do nothing and suddenlly Eyka and Adibah came to me and then give me their laptop, I just comment and comment, they both do a best job because they do some small mistake and I think that my group do many mistake.Miss Zu seem angry to me because I don’t bring the softcopy for editing, I forgot to copy it from Wasim, this is last warning Miss Zu said to me.We comment and comment and then we ended the class, and don’t forget for today replacement class, what a day…
At a night class,we do a problem solution essay.Miss Zu told how to do it for final exam with a great essay.I just forgot how to do it and as usual Miss Zu devide we all into group and then we start to write it in word, but we must put in text-citation at least 2. What a hard day today, we do it and do it, and then we finish it. After we submit it, we ended the class and go home.














26 February 2013
Teusday
Assalamualaikum to all reader, we meet again today, I hope you all like to read what I write in this blog. Today class we all going to have a forum, huh what a shocked, we must do it in group I in group Acab, Eyka Kardi, Inayah and Ani.We must do a forum, that title is reason why teenager today are not patriotism and what is the effective way to overcome this problem.
What a hard point that we get, we must do it quickly in the class and I got nothing in making a point to do the forum. I usualy get some point from Salihin and other group because I don’t get any point to forum at all.Miss Zu told to everyone that we must do it for the next class, few I can get the point if I go to college and search in internet.We ended the class and then we going to the class

















27 February 2013

Wednesday
Assalamualikum and very good morning to you all,today we continue our forum today what we stoped yesterday. I and my group discuss what a character what we must choice, each person must have one character, for example I as Profesor in the country. We start the forum from group Faiz they have a good point and host what a great job.Next team is Asnawi I don’t how to say for this group I don’t really get what they all want to say, and the next team is my group, I feel nervous because everyone seem to turn quietly suddenlly, what a atmosphere I got there,they all look at me and laugh because I wear a wrong pair of socks haha I forget to change it, I just wear it.After I talk my point one by one (with note), the next team appeared.The next team is Fikri team, I just laugh over laugh (LOL) because of the Fikri, I think Fikri is the best host today.Last team today is Salihin group, on this group I laugh because Salihin have transform into Sally, the gym counselor.The class ended after Salihin group ended their
presentation.There some picture for the activity today.


No comments:

Post a Comment