Saturday 23 March 2013

20 March 2013



Wednesday

Assalamualaikum, today our class at CLL Sri Laksamana, as usual we started the class with Surah Al-Fatihah. On this day we all going to update the blog and do some online quizzes. My online quizzes not finish yet although we do it before, I don’t know how this would happened to me and my friend, maybe the system is breaking down, I really fed up .Suddenlly, Salihin’s computer have been shutdown, he really angry and search the suspect, then he suspect that Adibah do this, because Adibah’s beautiful leg has kick of the main swith of Salihin computer. She just smile and laugh for that insident, haha I join them together.
 After 15 minuted we do the quizzes, Miss Zu told to everyone that other lecture are going to give explaination about discussion essay, I wandered  who is the lecture, then I guest that the twin is the lecture because they two do this type of essay. From their explaination, I know how to do it because they two give a good explaination about it. After a long explaination about this type of essay, Miss Zu give to all the orange paper, that orange paper is containt the past final exam question, I scanning and skimming this question and it seem little bit hard than BEL 260 because we do the essay with the format like in draft we do it before.We ended the class and we must submit that answer in 25 March 2013,it in Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment