Sunday 6 January 2013


Sunday, 16 December 2012



Monday
3 DECEMBER 2012
2.00-4.00 p.m

This is first day that I must attend to the class BEL 311,the English class at DSP(Dewan Sri Peria),very-very-very lazy because the class at afternoon…my eyes feel sleepy and my head are going to melting,and one more thing that I almost forgot,to go to that DSP it take 15 minute,arrggh very far from my room,what can I do,I don’t have power to change this fate…After we reach DSP,we can’t see any lecture in there,maybe we arrive so early.We can’t wait to see what the lecture that teach this class,maybe a straight one or maybe the funny one.After 10 minute,suddenly one women come,I think this person is a straight,but wait and see...


The first thing she said is about flow of this course,and percent for the assignment and test.Huh,the assignment writing  400 to 750 words,maybe I only write in 250 and then going to explode,or maybe my hair is going bald at middle of my head.I think this are going to very hard…enough for that,that just come simple if I do lot of exercise in my room.After a long explaination about this course,then my lecture make a simple game,make a any possible sentence using an English word.All of my classmate has passed,now my lecture make a new game,we all must be in group.One group has 14 to 15 people.After we make a group,now we all make round shape by each group,that mean all of member of one group has to make shape until it become round shape then we form into small and big round shape.The game will take every 5 minute each,we must talked each other with using an English sentence only.After we do that activities,the class started to ended and we all pray and go to our college.My prediction about my Bel teacher was wrong,even she is a straight person,but sometime she become funniest teacher.


Tuesday
4 DECEMBER 2012
4.00-6.00 p.m

Okay,this is the second time that I attend the Bel class,so sleepy and I want go to the bed.The class that I attend in evening always make me sleepy and tired,don’t look strange if I slept in the class.After we wait 10 minute,suddenly,Miss Zu is coming.Explaination about work is came toward us,that about a writing an essay,there are many type of essay,it make dizzy.He also make explaination about requirement that we must bring in this class,the important thing is dictionary,Bel textbook and yellow file that must be contain with the activities that we do in class.


After of that explaination,Miss Zu want make an activities for the next class.Miss Zu has given the pair to each person that she choose with the number that we spoken.The same number is the pair that we gain.My partner is Syafiqah Salleh.Miss Zu called me a frowning face because I make my face with strange shape,hahaha everyone in this class is laughing because of that,I feel nothing,that not really funny to me because I really don’t care with happening to me.She suddenly tell everyone in this class,how to find the different between that twin,Innayah and Bariyah.Everyone know the different between them,the different is tall,the watch that they wear and the shawl.Miss Zu doesn’t notice that before,she said there are no different between them.Then the intermission about that task is begin,the intermission is,we must introduced our pair with their biodata and 4 fact about them.For the 4 fact,we must make 1 of the 4 fact is fake,other people must guest of that fake fact.That activities for the next class,so the class has ended,this is all for today.


Monday
10 DECEMBER 2012
2.00-4.00 p.m

After we all relaxing our mind in weekend day,now it time for busy.This Bel class started after we reach the class at Dewan Sri Peria.This is very important day because this day we all are going to introduce our pair that have been choosed by Miss Zu.After we reached the class,Miss Zu already been there.The classes is started with pray.The first one that will go to the front is Asnawi and Nadia Salehin.The first pair is very long introduction because they didn’t speak clearly,Miss Zu is going is angry because of that.She give 5 minute preparation to make that activities more smoothly.After the clock is reached 5 minute,the first pair is went infront and introduced each other.This time they speak clearly because they don’t nervous anymore.After many pair went infront,now it my turn to go front in that class.I have a little bit nervous,even my hand is shaking,all of my friend saw that and then they all laugh until cried.Then the time is came,now my turn to introduce Syafiqah,I make many mistake in introduction,my sentenced doesn’t correct.Miss Zu always make a correction when I talked.I feel like I make many mistake with grammar,I didn’t expert in grammar,but expert in essay.Then the time for all guest about 4 fact is coming.I make an easy fake fact,so everyone in this class can easily guest.Solihin doesn’t patient anymore,he want to guest about my fact.He answered is number 3,that fact is I don’t like Blackshot,the truth is I very like blackshot(Blackshot is the one of the popular online game based on war in Malaysia).


After Nadia Zamri and Zubaidah introduction,this game was ended.Some of my classmate doesn’t introduced yet,so it must continued in next class.At this day,I learn that make a correct grammar in sentence is something important,I must make my grammar more correctly another time in class.


Tuesday
11 DECEMBER 2012
4.00-6.00 p.m

Today is fourth day I attend the Bel class,This day Miss Zu want to continued the activities that doesn’t finish yesterday.The last pair that choose before we ended the class yesterday is Faiz and Eyka,so this pair must be the first pair to do this activities in this class today.Faiz started to talk,his voice are different than usual,he must be nervous.Since in Pra-Diploma,I and Faiz are closed friend,because of that I know he is nervous or not.I and Solihin laugh when Faiz talked,her voice become big when he get nervous.


After that activities has been finish,the new activities is coming,now we must make a shocking fact…I don’t know how to do it because I didn’t have any shocking statement…I just do what I know.After 15 minute,everyone has been written their shocking statement in the piece of paper,then we must that paper to aeroplane.My friend,Salihin is create a wrong thing,he made a hat not aeroplane…Everyone in this class is laugh at him,even I join to laugh.After we made an aeroplane,we all must fly that aeroplane to different row that all must have a different aeroplane,but don’t open it yet because Miss Zu want surprise.I don’t know where my aeroplane fly.The first person that must go to front is Cik Faa(Fatin Syahirah).That shocking when the statement is;like going naked when want to sleep.Everyone in the class guest that the person is Salihin,but it Syafiqah Azmi,what a shocking statement,even I surprise.”Wow that was shocking statement”tell Miss Zu.Everyone in this class don this activities until my aeroplane has arrive.My aeroplane has been chosen by Faiz Adha,I notice that my aeroplane because that aeroplane has a small scatter behind of the wing.Everyone know that is mine because of the statement inside that aeroplane is not shocked everyone,the statement is;like the horror movie that contains gore,violent and tortured action,and it make me funny.Everyone looked at me and that action is making me laugh and then my secret has been revel.Then,I must go front and talked the statement in the aeroplane.After I talked that statement,I must guest who is the owner of this aeroplane.After a few minute,I know who the owner of this aeroplane,I think it Nina Baizura.My guesting is right,I think I have a guesting talent.After all shocking statement revelled,the class started to ended at 5.45 p.m.This day is the happy day for me in class Bel 311 because all of my classmate is make me funny and happy.


Wednesday
12 DECEMBER 2012
4.00-6.00 p.m
This day  is the day have a beautiful date because it 12.12.12,it beautiful date ever.But,this day is the day that make me want become crazy,because of the blog.This day s the first time I attend to the computer lab at CLL2(Sri Laksamana).I attend to this class late because I have stomachache and want go to the toilet for few time.After we all reach at this lab,many computer at there.All of female student has been arrive early,I wonder why all came to this class so early,maybe they all want play a computer and do a blog quickly.My computer has a problem,that the most important thing,that is connection with the internet,very slowest I ever used,even the Uitm Student wifi is faster than this connection.I very angry with this internet even I want to open a google main page.Arggghhh,I very confuse,why Uitm build this room full with a slowest internet ever and I want to destroy this pc(personal computer).

Suddenly,Miss Zu ask me that I made a blog or not create yet,then I tell her that I not create that blog yet,but he didn’t realise that.Miss Zu is talked to me that we must answered when someone asked to you.I don’t have much time to chit-chat,I must create a blog soon as possible because of the internet is slow,I must do this before we ended the classed.After a few hour,I have been successful create a blog,fuh this is take a long ‘introduction’ before we can make a blog.I don’t really know how to make a profile picture.I choose the profile picture with the zombie picture because I really like the zombie face,brutal.The blog is make me sick,many thing that I don’t know about how to be a blogger.My friend,Fikri and Faiz Adha are really angry because they cannot access their blog,maybe they have been using a wrong password or a wrong email address.This cruel time is over when the time reach at 5.45 p.m,my head is going to blow and I don’t like to go that lab because of the internet is slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment