Wednesday 23 January 2013

9 January 2013
Wednesday
Assalammulaikum for all reader,today I and my friend go to the computer lab.On this day,Miss Zu wants to see our blog,it finished or not.Actually, I don’t finish yet the title to be put in the blog,that mid-term paper title.I and Solihin don’t finished yet,we took an opportunity to do this work because we choose the last row computer in that lab.Miss Zu want see all URL for the blog in our class group at facebook.My blog actually have been change from ejatholy to ejatholy93,so I sorry to them who comment on old blog,I don’t reply it because I don’t open it again.When Miss Zu want see our blog,suddenly Miss Zu want see my blog,OMG,I don’t finished  yet.I must do it faster,I tell to Wassem to copy the work,mid-term paper work in his blog.My lucky today,I finished just in time.When it finish,another problem occurs,the problem is the work that I copy from Wassem before this.The problem is the direction of our resource is not properly placed,so I asked Sarah to do some correction for my blog,after 5 minute Sarah do that,nothing happened,and suddenly she fed-up and don’t know how to repaired that problem.I also fed-up,Wassem tell me to copy it again,I do it again and again,but nothing happened.Solihin and Wawa is beside me always talk,actually Wawa also don’t finished yet,she get far from other blog.When I want to search our friend blog,we all don’t make it hard to finding it ask them one by one,the solution made by Miss Zu  is collect all of the URL each blog and then pasted in our class group in facebook,so everybody know and easy to find each our member blog.Miss Zu sudenlly make a comparison between women blog and men blog,she open the Faiz Adha blog and Ana blog,Faiz Adha have the own weapon that he create from the recycle thing like empty can, and so on,he is the creative one.While the Ana blog,is different from Faiz Adha,like a weapon only,Ana blog is standard,don’t have any violent in that blog.After that,Miss Zu want ended the class with Tasbih Kifarah,and then we ended the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment