Wednesday 9 January 2013


17 Dicember 2012
Monday
Today that I cannot attend the BEL class,because my eyes is swallow like a mountain,I don't know how this could happend to me,I think I cannot open my left eyes.If I cannot go to the class,I maybe lost a few thing,arghh,what a waste.My friend suggest to I to go to the clinic  Penawar,beause my eyes can make more trouble if I don't have take medicine.I cannot see infront,it to blurry,my friend suggest that I wear a pirate cover,like a movie from pirate of carribean,that possible to search that cover.I go to the clinic and the doctor give me mc(medical check-up) two day,what a wasted day.


18 Dicember 2012
Tuesday
This day also I cannot attend to the class,because the doctor say I must rest this two day,how to do,I must obey the doctor say.I don't know what to do,boring alone in room,all my roommate go to class.This day I don't know how the BEL class is going,I think that I have wasted a one day,many thing that I missed.My friend always told me what the homework I must do.


19 Dicember 2012
Wednesday
This day I also canoot attend the class because I went to home,this day maybe I lost so many thing that I don't learn before,three times in the row I don't go to the class.This time not the mc day,but skipped the class.My eyes also not recovert yet.I also have a problem with my family.That all for today.





31 December 2012
Monday
This day is the first day I attend to the class BEL after Mid-Semester break,Mid-Semester break take only 1 weak with the christmas holiday is adding to the mid-semester break.Before we all went to the class,we all do some BEL works,the midterm paper.I and Wassim collect many resourse from the internet and library to make our work more perfectly.Okay,we all attend to the class like a bit early because of spirit after take a long time break.After we all waited for 15 minute,my Miss Zuraidah came in.The first thing she wanted to saw is the work from the work that I tale before.Many work are rejected because their source are not good,it too generous and always in the internet.My team is making a title name school based assessment versus exam oriented,then Miss Zu tell that title is not suitable for our work and then she change the work title to the oriented bases examination,that use for University student education.They all have many problem when they all show their work infront of my lecture.The title  must be submitted to the Athirah Rizan,the title must be outregous,diferent from other title in the newspaper today.My friend,Solihin tell that he just now miss the bus,because of that,he cannot attend the whole class today.Everyone in the class laugh when Miss Zu ask me where Solihin gone,even though he has a problem with the traffic,realy jammed and on the way to bus station,the road accident occur,that why he miss the bus.






1 December 2013
Tuesday
First of all Assalamualaikum to all muslim,this day is the first day that we all must make a new book,we must left the past,and look what in future,that because we at new year.Always same,we all go to the class early,and no one reach yet,even Miss Zu.We all relaxed our body at chair,after a few minute Miss Zu came in the class with a smiling face,I  don’t know why because it new year maybe.The group that have been rejected their title must make a new title,and this day,that group is group Zubaidah and group Sarrah.They present in front of class,and then Miss Zu don’t accept their title,I don’t pay attention when Miss Zu tell that title is not suitable, but is must be a strong reason why she don’t accept the title, maybe it don’t suitable with their format essay.I feel sorry for them because they do this over and over agains,maybe they put some little efford and Miss Zu accept their work.Miss Zu also ask anyone to help this group choosing a new topic,anyone in this class turned,silent no one have any idea.Miss Zu tell don’t mind if it not a new title,but must change the objective of that title.After of that incident,Miss Zu teach a summarizing and paraphrasing.The summarizing is the sentenced that we shorted into a simple form.This make easy for me because I like summarizing since in secondary school,because it just make a simple sentence with a important point.I like a style that Miss Zu showed,like a new lecture to me,maybe Miss Zu want improved the attitude because it new year,maybe.This class ended after 5.30 p.m,after we all finish an exercise,we all went to home and then wwent to market.


2 December 2013
Wednesday
Assalamualaikum,today is the day that we all go to the computer labtory.We all must continue what we stop from yesterday,summarizing and paraphrasing.Paraphrising is the word that we change the word with synonym but in same meaning.After of that explaination,Miss Zu tell to everyone to do the quiz online in this class within a time limit.I and Solihin discuss this quiz online together.Solihin tried the quiz and take the true answer only and I copy that answer so we two can get full mark.The quizzes ended and Miss Zu tell to make some activities,that activities is gonna using the summarizing.The question is given,each team must search the paraphrasing in the paragraph,my team can get that answer and 2 mark is mine.Miss Zu show some video,and then we make a summarizing about that video.Each answer can get 2 mark,if the answer can be accepted by Miss Zu.Other team has 2 mark but this one team have -0.5 mark,haha what a joke,they got that mark because they are cheating.The other team showed their true performance,and we all have a same mark.The group that lead by Rozita is winning this activities and we all clap a hand to her.This is was happy and enjoyed day to me,I think that my classmate also think a same thing with me.I also learn that summarizing is the most easy way to get a mark.


7 January  2013
Monday
Assalamualaikum to our reader.Today is the first day after weekend.This day we all must bring own laptop from our college to class because Miss Zu want to look our blog.My blog don’t finish yet,so I feel so scary if Miss Zu found that out.My laptop is so heavy because my laptop have a big screen and have a big width.My class located at DSP,so this day is tired day than other day,bring a book plus laptop.After I reach DSP,my lecture already been there,this is first time Miss Zu reach the class early.I sit in front,and then Miss Zu ask a favor to open the laptop.After we all open the laptop,we all search an internet line to do a blog.I and my friend search the line but all of them can’t  reach that internet line.I can access the internet line,so I very proud with my laptop,thank you to my laptop.Fikri don’t bring own laptop but borrow his junior laptop at Salihin room,but Salihin don’t borrow because he thinking that maybe their junior want to use the laptop.After we all cannot access the internet,she suggest that we all should find a place that can’t give a strong internet line,we all agree want to go to library because at there we all can get a strong internet line.I and my friend still have a time to buy a top-up and go to the atm machine.We all reach the library and then we all go inside and go to the computer corner.In this library all still cannot access the internet ,so we all went inside the computer lab.In the internet lab, we all open our blog to update and commend our friend blog.My blog cannot open,maybe I forgot the password,I don’t know,I think my password is correct.I do it again and again and finally I can access my blog and do an updated,oh yeah.My friend,Fikri change their blog’s wallpaper to the picture of durian,king of fruit,I don’t really know why he like so much to the durian.After updated,the classes ended and then went home.


8 January 2013
Tuesday
Assalamualaikum,today I want to continue the story about our BEL class.Today we all reach the class bit early,today is so cold,even I wear thick shirt.All of my classmate feel like  want pee because all of them go to the toilet.After we all waited Miss Zu for  over a centuries, gotcha just kidding,we all prayer and then Miss Zu explain about the fact and opinion.We all have been learn this before,in semester 2 syllabus,with Syazwa Nabilah classes,so I think this easy for me and all but in this class Miss Zu teach a more accurate about fact and opinion.We all do some exercise in front of LCD screen,all  of them can easily guest that fact or opinon,good job to everyone.Then we all do some activities,we all divide into group with one group have same number.Miss Zu bring something interested,and then showed to all and we all must choose the thing.We all must build a fact and opinion with that thing,and how we promote that thing in front of the class.We all given 15 minute to prepare,my group take a beauty cream,safi perfect 10.My friend get a weird thing like coconut milk,I laugh at them group,very funny.My group present in second in row,I don’t know how to present in front,I just read what they write.We all must guest how many fact and how many opinion,if true that group can get 2 mark.After we all present that product,other group must guest how many fact and opinion.The Faiz group guest 2 fact and 3 opinion,that true,congrated to them.My group get only 2 mark.After all of the group present,we all can get a result that group Faiz and Fikri is winner,we all give a big clap to them.After all of that activities finnish,we all go to the night market.

4 comments:

  1. heyh!! why you used this fonts for writing? i can't read it although i was use glasses.. please change your fonts word!! so all followers will understand and enjoy your blog.. thank you!! heee =..="

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your commenting,ok sorry I dont like to put the clear text here,because it not brutal

      Delete
  2. ok,ok it not bizzare but BIZZZZZAAAREE,hahaha

    ReplyDelete