Wednesday 9 January 2013

Assalamualaikum



My group make a title about a school based assessment versus examination oriented.But that title cannot be accepted yet because this title is for the primary school,have a same grade,we actually must make a  versus not a same gred,like secondary school versus university,because it most good title for my group mid-term paper.My  teammate,Wassim has a good efford for finding this title,I don’t really know how to do this mid-term paper,maybe he have senior can helped for find this title.My title rejected only one time and a new title is school based assessment versus oriented based examination,it very good title and suitable for my format essay,my format essay is compared and contrast.Below is the work for the mid term paper







5 comments:

  1. izzat . why you use this layout? its to scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job boys. i think this title is good because it has been become a hot topic and i wanna know also about it...hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your material?? you have a lot of material and I hope that it can help you to make a good essay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your support and your comment,that a good I team with Wassem because of him I got a good topic for term paper

    ReplyDelete